Archive for August, 2006
I realize I haven’t been here for a year yet, but I’ve unpacked most of my stuff, so it’s probably time for a
/ , \
| /| | _ , _ _, ,_ o _, |
| |--| / \_| | / \_|/ | | |_/ | / | /|/|/| | /|/| / | |
| | |)\_/ \/|_/ \/ |_/ \/ \/ \/|_/ |/ | | |_/|/ | |_/\/|/ |
\ (| /
Saturday, September 9, 18:00
4104 Hotel-de-Ville, 7 minutes walk from Mont Royal metro.
Booze, food for BBQ, friends, random people.
Update: I have a working BBQ, so bring food to grill if you like (or eat first and show up later of course :)
OK, my friends list gets first dibs, then it goes to Montreal Freecycle if necessary.
This is my old Nikon F-601 35mm SLR. I’ve used it only rarely since buying the F100, and now that I have a D200 I don’t expect to use it at all. It’s an older autofocus model with flash, fairly solidly built but the autofocus and drive are loud and slow compared to modern cameras.
- Modes: 2 program modes, aperture priority, shutter priority, full manual
- Focusing: continuous autofocus, single autofocus, manual
- Metering: 5 zone matrix, centre-weighted, or spot
- Drive: 1.2 or 2 FPS continuous, or single
- Battery: CR-P2 or DL223A lithium, lasts 10-20 rolls for me, $15-20
- Lenses: Accepts all Nikon AF lenses except possibly G series (which lack an external aperture ring), as well as manual focus Nikon F-mount lenses in aperture priority and manual modes without matrix metering.
- Flash: builtin 28mm flash, TTL metering, has external flash mount and will do TTL metering with appropriate lenses.
- Self timer: 2-30 seconds, 1-2 frames
- Accessories: 3rd party manual, cable release, strap, eyepiece cover, fairly new battery
- Missing accessories: lens mount cover
Tamron 28-80mm autofocus f/3.5-5.6, focuses to 0.7m, Nikon AF mount. Works with the above camera or any other F-mount Nikon (as far as I know.) This isn’t a great lens – if you’re getting into film photography, I recommend picking up a 50mm f/1.4 and working from there. But it does the job. Has a removable lens hood and both caps.
I have about 4 rolls of B&W print film and some Sensia 100 (slide) that I’m never going to use.
I’d prefer to give this all away as a package, but let me know if you only have a use for some of it. You can come get this in Montreal or Ottawa, or I’ll ship it if you pay for that.