I’ve been enjoying reading everyone else’s lists so I thought I’d do one of my own… I’m not going to "tag" anyone specific. If you haven’t done one of these yet, stop slacking and get to it :)
21. I’m very logical, skeptical, and independent – maybe too much.
1. I wonder if that should count as 3 things? Nah, it’s my list so I’ll do what I want.
6. When I was 5, I wanted to be a plum when I grew up.
15. When I was 6, I wanted to be a swan when I grew up.
22. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
25. I like variety more than anything. No matter how great something is, I need to change it now and then.
3. I have a white cat who spins in circles when he’s excited or scared.
9. I believe all drugs should be legal and available to anyone who asks.
10. I biked across Canada in 2000 – all 10 000 km of it.
7. I can rarely _not_ finish a book/movie once I’ve started. Which is why I hate bad books :)
14. I don’t understand people at all – often this includes myself.
5. I didn’t own a TV until I had to spend 3 weeks recovering from surgery with not much else to do but watch movies. I still don’t really like the thing.
8. If I had unlimited money, I’d buy a jet but probably not a car.
23. I have a love/hate relationship with caffeine and never stay addicted to it for too long at a time, or avoid it for too long either.
12. I’ve lived in the closest thing Kingston has to a frat house, above a crazy cat lady, and in a hippieish housing coop with a bike parking garage.
18. I try not to let material things (posessions, money) affect me. Sometimes I succeed.
11. I’m always torn between wanting to live in the middle of nowhere and the middle of a big city. So far the city is winning because of variety.
2. I think tattoos are great on other people, but I can’t think of anything I want marked on me forever.
19. I also don’t ever want kids but I’m happy that many of my awesome friends have been having awesome children lately.
17. I like building and fixing things. Often I’ll build or fix something even when it would be better/cheaper to buy a new one.
13. I like public transit apart from buses. I think living in Ottawa killed buses for me.
4. I would, in fact, walk 500 miles.
24. I could easily work as a bike mechanic if I ever get sick of the computer industry.
20. I’d like to take a trip around the world (over at least a year) sometime. The question is when…
16. I randomized the numbers on these just to be different. That’s how I roll.