Archive for February, 2011
Hey, here are some photos! In case you haven’t guessed, I’m sorting through my backlog of digital photos. Enjoy!
- Ireland 2008
- Bangkok 2008
- San Francisco 2007 (with Mélanie, my first trip ever)
- Christmas 2007 (probably only interesting to my family)
- More San Francisco 2007 (a shorter trip, in the fall)
- Montagne d’Argent 2007 (climbing, slacklining)
- Halloween 2008: party at M&M’s and this:
This is what a few of us worked on in the early evening: putting red LED eyes on statues around town! (Don’t worry, the LEDs that weren’t stolen were all collected the next day.)
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you may remember that today is correctly known as February 13b. Well, this year I’m single but not bitter. I won’t pretend it’s all been puppies and rainbows, but overall I’m happier this way. It works kind of like this… Also Robin is happy too, which means I definitely made the right decision.
I hope everyone reading this is doing well, single or not :) :)