I love getting & sending postcards, and I’m in Tokyo for a while… therefore: postcards for postcards.
If you want postcards from me during my travels, please do 2 things:
- Send me your address – even if you sent it before because I don’t have it now.
- Send me a postcard! The address here is:
Room number 108
Lions Mansion Hiroo dai 2
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tips for people who don’t send postcards often:
- You need international postage. Currently $1.65 in Canada – you can’t just stick a “P” stamp on. Well, you could stick 4 “P” stamps on, but that would be wasteful.
- Write the address and stick the stamp on before you write anything else, or you might forget and run out of room.
- If you ever have to write a bunch of postcards, it’s more fun if you get good and drunk first!
1 thought on “Postcards for postcards :)”
78, rue Bagg
Comments are closed.