Today I accidentally:
- Bought a notebook for $35.Â Not a special notebook – last time I bought something similar, it was $6 at Staples.
- Took a subway line I’d never heard of, that wasn’t even on my map.
- Found Shibuya’s Love Hotel Hill.
- Finally saw HachikÅ the dog.
Today I quite intentionally:
- Looked at cheap bicycles at the Walmart of Japan.
- Bought a cheap bicycle from the Honest Ed’s of Japan.
- Spent over $20 in train tickets just getting around Tokyo.
More later… right now, I’m tired.